confused

Sunday, August 5, 2007

i dont know what to say
i dont know what i should feel
i dont know if im still ryt or what i just believe in isnt real
i dont know if everythings made up
i dont know if im things are just what it seems or is it so messed up
i dont know if i lyk you
i dont know if i really want to be with you
i dont know if my smiles are so true or is it jus for me not to go so blue
i really dont know myself anymore,, so confused,, so unreliable...
i really dont know what to do,, im so tired to be such a fool,,
though i know that i have lots whom i really fool......
including myself........

1 of you seems to relate: to “ confused so far...

  •  

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.